We received these two letters today:
Prisoners requesting Freedom to the Society of Greece
First we would like to thank the people as well as the government of Greece. We the prisoners we are suffering a lot of problems, to mention some of them:
- Health Problems due to lack of sanitation. Such as skin diseases and diarrhea
- We the teenagers are around 300, having hardship times because the dimensions of the rooms is too small. As a result, we are forced to sleep on the ground without blankets.
- We didn’t expect such jail room from the government of Greece., treating teenagers in such a way
So as to conclude we are requesting the government of Greece, international community, European Union, human righters, UNHCR, UNICEF and all the remaining NGOs to make a solution as soon as possible just to get our freedom.
Thank you for your care.
Asodii – Azada
We have a lot of problems in this jail.
- We have health problems like stress, skin diseases, heart problems, blood pressure, diabetes, but we didn’t get good care (just as animals)
- We have no facilities of taking shower, WC. It’s hard to make conclusion of our problems by qaiting our bad situations. So till waiting for your great help
- Every moment due to great stress a lot of prisoners cry every second and as a [?] they need to make suicides
So please don’t go out of this compound until we get our freedom.
Thanks a lot.