Long promised, hard worked on, full of fascinating stories: We bring you the brochure about the infopoint that we set up during the noborder camp 2009 in Lesvos. Tons of stories, experiences, insights and a strong example of the difference one can make with a little determination and collectivity.
- Circus Tent towards a Welcome Island: Reflections on the Infopoint in Mitilini / Lesvos in Summer 2009
- Unbelievable Days: Interview with Azadi – Translator & Activist at the Infopoint
- Eden: Interview with Eden
- I just Wanted to Say, that I Arrived fine: Refugee women from Eritrea in the Greek Transit
- We are on the Move to Stay: Impressions from the ›Farewell Parade‹
- We are Walking until Noborders: Interview with Mr. X
- We Saw Things can be possible! The Story of two Afghan Families who Resisted Detention
- Help yourself! Insights of the Infopoint
- Medical Advice
- We really didn’t Feel like Refugees! Reflections on Lesvos two Months after Noborder
- Last Days of Pagani in October 2009
- No to Pagani and no to any Prison
- The End, and the Beginning: A Flight from Greece to Germany
- I would like to Follow a Star. But there is no Star to Follow: birdsofimmigrants.jogspace.net – A Blog by underaged Refugees
- Hartino Karavi – A Paperboat: Permanent Info- and Welcomepoint for Refugees in Mitilini
- Useful Links & Information
Of course, the brochure will also be printed. Information, where to obtain it can be asked at
transact [at] so36 [dot] net via email.
You might also want to check out schengendangle, another blog by young migrants trying to skip from Greece. And those speaking German, we have a campaign-site for the upcoming Dublin II-Campaign at dublin2.info.